Abstract Topics for Submission
Abstract submission for the Aspire 2018 starts on August 1, 2017 (GMT+8)
The 8th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2018) welcomes the submission of abstracts. All accepted abstracts will be presented as an oral or poster presentation at the Congress as well as published on the scientific program proceedings. The E-copies of abstracts are password protected which can be found on the Congress website.
- Submitters can submit up to 2 abstracts.
- Accepted submission of an abstract will be published in the official Congress publications, which will be provided in digital copy only.
- Presenting author of abstracts must be registered participants.
- Please note: Registration fees must be received by the Secretariat by December30, 2017, to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the Congress publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other congress prior to The 8th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2018).
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts can be saved in "Draft” status to be re-edited and modified until the submission deadline (October 1, 2017, 11:59). Therefore, the submitter will be required to create a user account.
- The submitted / draft abstracts cannot be edited after the submission deadline (October 1, 2017, GMT+8). Please note that after final submission the content of your abstract cannot be modified or corrected and that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
- Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to all Congress’ publications (e.g. Congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the 8th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE 2018). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizer a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove an abstract which does not comply with the above from any publication.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
ABSTRACT TOPIC (Theme)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s and Co-authors’ details.
- Full first and family name(s).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address.
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE.
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words, including acknowledgements. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
- Word format:
- Top, Bottom, Left, Right Margin: 1.5 cm
- Font type: Arial
- Font size: 12
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appear the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract Topics (Theme) – abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and Images – A maximum of 2 images can be included per abstract. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. Graphs and images may be uploaded in JPG, PNG or GIF format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the table as an image and then insert it in to the abstract.