Instructions for Oral Presenters
All the following instructions are very important. Presenters must read it carefully and follow properly. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Speaker’s Ready Room: Room 202
- PowerPoint Submission Link: https://gisgroup.eventsair.com/2018-aspire/presentationup
- Presentation Language: English
- Length of Presentation: Total 12 minutes for each presenter.
As an Oral Presenter, you will be allocated 8 minutes for your presentation and 4 minutes for questions and answers.
Speakers and oral presenters should come to the Speaker's Ready Room to confirm or upload revised PowerPoint Slide at least 3 hours before the session.
Open Hours of Speaker’s Ready Room:
(Please login in with your original account and password, no need to create a new one)
Kindly note that the submission deadline is 23 March.
- File Format:
- Slide Size: 4x3 Microsoft Office PowerPoint format.
- Font Type: Please use Arial, Times New Roman or Verdana.
- Font Size: No smaller than 24.
- Video Type: AVI, MPG and WMV.
- Page Orientation: Landscape format.
Please label your file as follows and do not include symbols such as ( ) , / ~ ’ in your file name because this will cause your file improperly stored in Session Room computers:
- Abbreviation of Session Name and Order (FC01, FC02, FC03…FC20).
- PPresentation Order (As noted in the Oral Presentation Submission Reminder).
- Your First and Last Name.
- Your Abstract Title.
Example: FC1_1_John Smith_ Abstract Title
- Back-up File Preparation:
- USB drives
- FA Hard copy of you presentation
To avoid technical difficulties/malfunctions, all presenters must use the presentation computers provided on-site.
- Arrive the meeting room at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the session.
- Please check the final program to confirm the date, time, room and order of your presentation. If there is any problem, please contact the on-site staffs.
- Reserved seats will be at the front of the meeting room. Please ensure that you sit at the reserved seats with easy access to the stage.
- Ensure that you keep to the time allocated to you, as it will cause disruption to sessions if you run over the time.
- Please make sure you submit the final version of your presentation before entering the meeting room. No changes will be eligible in the meeting room.